Our Team of Oil field Engineers and Highly Experienced Consultants are equipped with excellence of knowledge and skill sets, to provide our customers with optimal and cost-effective solutions & training for their projects.
We strive to achieve the optimum quality by implementing the Quality Management System as per API Q1 and ISO 9001 & Adopting the best manufacturing system available globally.
Our Code of Conduct applies to all employees and contractors. It summarizes our commitment to business ethics and human rights, in particular:
- Embracing diversity and equality.
- Complying with immigration and employment law.
- Working safely and protecting the environment.
- A zero tolerance for corruption and bribery.
- Confidential reporting of concerns or violations.
Our suppliers, contractors, and agents are expected to act in a socially responsible and ethical manner. Suppliers are required to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the countries in which they operate. In addition, our supplier policies and procedures should be consistent with the International Labor Organization’s core labor principles, as outlined in our working conditions requirements.
Failure to comply with the working conditions requirements, or to resolve labor rights–related issues within a predefined timescale, may incur a contractual penalty for our suppliers.
We respect the rights of local communities and work with our customers and suppliers to create shared values and align roles and responsibilities on human rights issues.Recognizing that all direct interface with communities is typically the responsibility of the customer, we are committed to:
- Identifying, preventing, mitigating, and resolving social risks and impacts
- Optimizing employment and contracting opportunities for communities
- Ensuring that community concerns, issues, or problems are taken seriously
Sometimes we operate in dangerous areas. Wellcare is committed to providing optimum protection for our employees and assets without infringing on the human rights of others. Our security arrangements are required to be the most appropriate in the circumstances and consistent with applicable laws.