HYDRO MECHANICAL BRIDGE PLUG
The Hydro-Mechanical Bridge Plug is a drillable bridge plug, which utilizes a built-in hydraulic chamber to begin the setting process.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydraulic actuated mechanical set.
- Slim line design.
- Full tubing ID after releasing, if rotationally released.
- Tubing released by right hand rotation (primary) or shear
- Fast and easy PDC drillable.
- The setting mechanism and control are contained in the bridge plug eliminating the need for a complex mechanical setting tool.
- Eliminates the expense of wireline setting tool and equipment.
- Full tubing bore is available for unobstructed passage of fluids and wireline run perforating and logging equipment after the plug is set and tubing released.
- Can be run and set in tandem with retrievable production packers or squeeze packers.
- Top equalizing during drill-out assures safe drill-out without the plug coming up the hole due to pressures contained below the plug.
- Sets securely in most casing, including many premium grades
- Design based on the dependable PCR product line
- 5,000 or 10,000 psi
- Well abandonment
- Temporary and permanent zone isolation
- Cementing & Stimulation
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.