MECHANICAL SET RETRIEVABLE BRIDGE PLUG
The Retrievable Bridge Plug is a high-pressure packer type plug used for multiple zone and selective single- zone treating and testing operations such as acidizing, fracturing, cementing, and testing. The retrievable bridge plug is designed with a large internal by-pass to reduce swabbing when running and retrieving. The by-pass closes during the setting of the plug and opens prior to releasing the upper slips to equalize pressure when unsetting. The by-pass is located directly below the upper slips to help debris wash when the by-pass is open.
The Retrievable Bridge Plug has the added feature of being able to set and pack off the element in tension, making it ideal for setting shallow to test well head equipment and also deep, high pressure wells.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The one-quarter right turn to set the plug and one-quarter right turn to release it provide reliable operation, especially in applications with limited rotational movement.
- The large, internal bypass equalizes pressure before releasing the upper slips for safe plug retrieval.
- Wellhead testing
- Treating and testing multiple selected zones
- Deep high-pressure testing
- Temporary zonal isolation
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.