WIRE LINE SET RETRIEVABLE BRIDGE PLUG
The WELLCARE WLRBP is a Wireline Set, Retrievable Plug capable of Holding differential pressure from above or below.
The WLRBP may be set on conventional wireline or hydraulic setting tools. The short design is easy to retrieve on tubing, coil tubing or sand line, using the appropriate retrieving tool.
When the retrieving tool engages the top of the bridge plug, the equalizing valve opens before the bridge plug is released, preventing the bridge plug from moving with differential pressure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wireline, hydraulic or coiled tubing set
- Caged bi-directional slips
- Equalizing valve opens before plug is released
- Straight pull release
- Over shot will wash to gage ring for easy retrieval
- Rotational safety release mechanism
- Optional sand line or coiled tubing retrieval
- Swab resistant packing element system
- Slips are standard for long life and durability
- Compact design for tight doglegs, short lubricators
- Simple, rig-friendly operation
- Holds pressure from above and below
- Easy, dependable retrieval
- Acidizing, fracturing and cementing
- Casing pressure testing
- Wellhead repair or replacement
- Zonal isolation
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.