WIRELINE / MECHANICAL SET BRIDGE PLUG
The WELLCARE Model WC-WLBP Wireline Set Bridge Plug or Model WC-MBP Mechanical Set Bridge Plug are high performance drillable bridge plugs, commonly used for zonal isolation during stimulation or cementing jobs, or for temporary and permanent abandonments.
The Model WC-WLBP/MBP Bridge Plugs can easily be converted to Model WC-WLCR/MCR Cement Retainers.
Simple design allows the upper portion of the body and the bridging plugto be drilled out, generating pressure equalization across the tool beforedrilling out the upper slips.
Model WC-WLBP PRODUCT No. WC-21501
Wireline Set Bridge Plug
Model WC-MBP PRODUCT No. WC-21502
Mechanical Set Bridge Plug
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choice In Setting – Wireline, mechanical, and hydraulic.
- High Performance – 10,000 psi and 400oF in most sizes (see Specification Guide).
- Superior Running Characteristics – Increased clearance and locked construction for faster, safer run-in with packing element locked against swab-off forces.
- Body Lock Ring – Traps setting force in element to maintain pack-off during pressure reversals.
- Adaptable – Bridge Plug consist of a basic unit which can easily be converted to mechanical or wireline set or cement retainer.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.