WIRELINE / MECHANICAL SET CEMENT RETAINER
The Wellcare’s Cement Retainer is a high-performance drillable cement retainer ideal for most remedial cementing applications. This is designed to function as a drillable squeeze packer which, after cementing, acts as a plug trapping squeeze pressure on the cement below the retainer and isolating the newly cemented area from the hydrostatic pressures above the cement retainer.
The Model WC-WLCR/MCR Cement Retainers can easily be converted to Model WC-WLBP/MBP Bridge Plugs
Model WC-MLCR PRODUCT No. WC-23201
Wireline Set Cement Retainers
Model WC-MCR PRODUCT No. WC-23202
Mechanical Set Cement Retainers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choice In Setting – wireline, mechanical or hydraulic.
- High Performance – 10,000 psi and 400oF in most sizes
- Superior Running Characteristic – Increased clearance for faster, safer run-in with the packing element locked against swab-off forces.
- Locked Construction – Locked-in Upper Slips (mechanical set), Upper Cone, Packing Element, Lower Cone and Lower Slips.
- Adaptable – Cement Retainer consists of a basic unit which can easily be converted to a flapper valve type retainer or to a bridge plug. All models may be converted to wireline or mechanical set.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.