FULLY HYDRAULIC SET LARGE BORE PRODUCTION PACKER
Model “WC-HPL-4” Retrievable Packer is hydraulic set, large bore double grip Packer, used for Production, zone isolation, multiple string completions, commingling hook ups and for stimulation.
The Setting starts on application of pump pressure to the tubing. The “WC-HPL-4” sets and packs off due to the force applied by tubing pressures. The design of the setting mechanism ensures sustained pack-off force throughout the life of the Packer. Opposed Double Grip slips prevent movement of the Packer in either direction due to pressure differentials, while allowing landing of the tubing in tension, compression, or neutral.
The standard model “WC-HPL-4” Packer is equipped with Shear Screws for a straight pickup release. The Packer is suitable for maximum 5,000 psi differential pressure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No Tubing Manipulation required: The setting mechanism of this Packer is activated with pump pressure. The Packer can be set after the well is flanged up and the tubing is displaced.
- Setting Mechanism: The design of the setting mechanism ensures sustained pack-off force throughout life of the Packer. The tool does not depend on trapped hydraulic pressure, but mechanically locks initial setting forces into the packing elements. Setting activation pressure can be adjusted by dressing up with required number of Shear Screws.
- Opposed: Double grip slips prevent movement of the Packer in either direction due to pressure differentials.
- Unloaded valve: Provided for equalising the pressure to nullify the swabbing of the Packing elements.
- Multiple: Packing element system
- Large Flow Path ID: 375 / 2.441 I.D. for 5 1/2”.
- Straight Up strain release
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.