HYDRAULIC SET HIGH PRESSURE PRODUCTION PACKER
This is a high-pressure, double-grip, retrievable packer that isolates the annulus from the production conduit in flanged wells, deviated wellbores, gas-lift installations, and other completions in which a mechanically set packer is unsuitable. The built-in zone-activated, pressure-balance system offsets pressure differentials across the packer, making it ideal for stacked-packer installations.
The packer could be released by straight pick-up of the tubing string. It also features an upper slip releasing system that reduces the strain required to release the slips by dislocating a key non-directional slip first, which automatically releases the other slips.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The straight-pull, shear-release pins are unaffected by differential pressure, enabling easy changes to the release force before running.
- All components are locked to prevent pressure buildup or debris from presetting the packer, improving reliability when running the packer in the wellbore.
- The pressure-balance system offsets pressure differentials across the packer, enabling the element to maintain an effective seal.
- The double-grip system enables the packer to hold differential pressures securely from above and below, preventing packing element movement and ensuring proper pack-off.
- Suitable for highly deviated wells and doglegs.
- Onshore offshore completions, Stacked completions.
- Water injection/Gas lift. Coiled-tubing completions.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.