HYDRAULIC SET RETRIEVABLE PRODUCTION PACKER
The Wellcare model WC-HP-9 is a retrievable, hydraulic-set production special large bore packer that is set in casing to divert casing-to-tubing flow. It is set by pressuring up the tubing string against a plugging device below the packer.
Bi-directional, Barrel slip hold the packer against well pressures from above and below.
The WC-HP-9 packer is a Cut-To-Release or straight pull shear release packer. The shear release value is adjustable for straight pull mechanism. This packer could be set either putting pump-out plug or hydro trip pressure sub at the bottom of the packer
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple packers can be set close together
- Easily converted between straight pull release or cut to release
- Meets API 11D1 specifications
- Releasing screw adjustment compatibility for straight pull
- Special Large Bore packer ID
- V0 validated
- Single-trip capability
- Double Grip slip design
- Single-piece mandrel construction
- Straight pull or cut to release
- Multi-zone production applications
- Single trip applications
- Multi-string completions with control line
- For cut to release option special features to be incorporated with the components at the highlighted zone as shown in the picture aside.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.