HP-2 Isolation Packer is a hydraulic set, single string tandem packer used in multiple zone wells. It is used as the upper packer in multiple zone applications. Isolation Packer run above another hydraulic retrievable packer to isolate a zone between them for treatment, injection, or production. The field-proven isolation packer can also isolate casing holes or perforations. The simple design and straight tubing-pull release make the packer a cost-effective tool to isolate zones in low-pressure applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Economical Design.
- The straight-pull, shear-release pins are unaffected by differential pressure, enabling easy changes to the release force before running.
- The compact design eases passage through doglegs and deviated wells to help prevent sticking and improve running efficiency.
- The hydraulic setting avoids the need to rotate the work string in running or retrieving the packer, which simplifies procedures, improves efficiency, and saves rig time.
- Low-pressure wells.
- Stacked applications.
- Applications prohibiting tubing rotation.
- Isolation of casing holes and perforations.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.