10K MECHANICAL SET PRODUCTION PACKER
The WELLCARE Mechanical Set Packer is a high performance Full Bore Single String Retrievable Packer. It is specifically designed to perform reliably in high pressure fracturing and production applications. It is compression set and can be landed in compression, tension or neutral condition.
Enhancements of field proven design features combining rugged simplicity, economy and ease of operation, result in a new and test proven standard of performance. It now makes available reliable performance in a retrievable packer under combined conditions of 350°F and 10,000 psi differential above or below the packer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ease of operation – 1/4 turn to right to set, ¼ turn to right to release
- High performance three-piece element system for high pressure sealing and pressure reversal loads
- Tested unplugged to 350°F at 10,000 psi differential both above and below for the 5-1/2″& 7”
- Plugged rating of 10,000 psi below or above at 350°F for the 5-1/2″& 7″
- Independent lower and upper Jay Assemblies contributing to short, compact design
- Tubing can be landed in tension, compression or neutral
- Full opening ID for stimulation and thru-tubing perforating
- Tested to 100,000 lbs tension packer to tubing force at 10,000 psi below for the 5-1/2″ 7”
- Built in unloader with bonded seal for bypass
- Bypass opens before release of upper slips for safety and ease of release
- No O-rings
- Staged loading of upper slips for ease of release
- Solid upper slip cone for added strength and elimination of release sleeve
- Reliable and rugged rocker type lower slip assembly
- Resettable at low pressures
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.