LOCK SET MECHANICAL RETRIEVABLE DOUBLE GRIP PACKER
The Wellcare Lock-Set Retrievable Packer is a Full Bore Double-Grip Retrievable Packer with an integral Unloader, Opposed non-transferring dove tail Slips prevent movement of the Packer in either direction due to pressure differentials, while allowing landing of the tubing intension, compression, or neutral. The Lock Segments serve as a releasable Lock Ring to maintain pack-off once the packer is set, and locks the Unloader in the closed position until the tool is released. The Split Lock and Control Segments allow the tool to be both set and released with right-hand rotation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Internal by-pass.
- Opposed dovetail slips positive set.
- Holds pressure from above or below.
- Can leave tubing in a tension, compression or neutral condition.
- Right hand rotation sets and releases the packer.
- Retracted dovetail slips.
- Converts to mechanical bridge plug with the addition of a valve.
- Optional packing element systems.
- Zone isolation operations.
Note: The Model: WC-MECH-3L Lok-Set Packer is similar to the Model:
WC-MECH-3 packer and is recommended when a larger than normal
bore through the packer is required.
Contact Wellcare for Specification Guide.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.