MECHANICAL TENSION PACKER
The Model WC-AD-1 Tension Packer provides a compact, economical retrievable packer for use where a set-down type packer is impractical because of pressure requirements. Although designed primarily for water flooding, this packer can also be used for such pressuring operations as formation fracturing in shallow or low-fluid- level wells.
The Model WC-ADL-1 Tension Packer size (45×2.90and 47×4.12) is large bore version of the WC-AD-1 Packer. Features and operational procedures are basically the same as those described for the WC-AD- 1 Tension Packer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SHORT AND COMPACT : Increases the efficiency of handling, shipping, and storing, as well as operations on the rig.
- ROCKER-TYPE SLIP DESIGN : Eliminates the need for extra drag blocks, slip tie links, and guide grooves, thus making possible not only shorter packers but ones permanently free from stuck or cocked slips.
- EASY TO OPERATE : A simple and reliable J- Slot mechanism, actuated from the surface by tubing rotation, makes the packer easy to set and release.
- PACKING ELEMENT SYSTEM : For temperatures up to 250°F, the standard 80 hard element can be used and for applications above 250°F, a 90 shore element is available.
- FULL-BORE : Larger than tubing drift diameter. Any Instruments capable of passing thru the tubing can be run thru the packer. Full ID also assists in preventing screen-out and subsequent plugging of the tubing during fracturing.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.