SNAP SET COMPRESSION PACKER WITH & WITHOUT HOLD DOWN
Snap Set Compression Packer with & without hold down are retrievable set down packers featuring a bypass area through the packer and an integral unloaded. They are used as an upper packer in a single string two packer installation, for zone isolation, injection or production.
Packers are used above either retainer production packers or retrievable packers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven multiple packing element system.
- Operation of the packer is simple. No tubing rotation is required.
- A collate-type snap-latch prevents the packer from setting before landing the seal assembly or before setting a lower retrievable packer. Lower portion of the tool is rotationally locked to deliver torque in either direction through the packer.
- Onshore-Offshore work over.
- Production completion.
- High Pressure Water Injection.
- Casing integrity Testing & treating operations
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.