HYDRAULIC SET TUBING ANCHOR CATCHER
The Hydraulic Set Tubing Anchor Catcher is a pressure actuated, fully retrievable anchor catcher designed to hold the tubing string in tension or compression. No tubing manipulation is required in order to set the anchor. Once set, bi-directional slips anchor the tubing to prevent upward or downward movement during rod pumping and to prevent tubing from falling down. Applying tubing pressure against a temporary tubing plug run below the anchor catcher sets the anchor catcher. The anchor catcher is released by pulling sufficient force to shear the release screws. The number (up to 12) predetermines the shear value (4,000 lb each) of the releasing mechanism. Increases pump efficiency, improves operating costs by reducing maintenance and down time caused by tubing or sucker rod wear.
Run anchor catcher to desired depth and space out completion using normal procedures. If an expendable seating sub is used to temporarily plug the tubing, drop the bronze setting ball. Allow substantial time for the ball to gravitate to the ball seat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides no-turn feature for Progressive Cavity Pump operations.
- Increases pump efficiency and helps prevent the tubing from backing off.
- No Rotation required to set the anchor.
- Straight Pull Shear Release.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.