The On-Off Tool is a tubing disconnect device that has an internal blanking plug locking profile with seal bore for utilizing flow control equipment. The Overshot has a box looking up which connects to tubing string and a pin looking down off the Stinger which connects to the packer. This tool has two basic components that comprise the Overshot. The Top Sub which contains two bonded rubber steel seals and the Jay Latch which has a J Slot configuration to locate and latch the On-Off Tool Stinger. The Jay Latch also has a wash over shoe configuration which allows cutting through debris. The Overshot automatically Jays up on Stinger when lowered into well.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven bonded seal system
- Built for strength and durability
- Variety of profile nipples
- Available in special metallurgy
- Available shear pinned up or down position
- Available in spring loaded design
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.