RIGHT HAND SET TUBING ANCHOR CATCHER
This acts as a tubing anchor to maintain tension in the tubing string and as a tubing catcher to prevent parted pipe from falling to the bottom of the well. This is used in most rod pumping applications where it is important to maintain tension in the tubing. When set with proper tension to overcome both breathing and buckling, the anchor catcher effectively cuts operating costs, excessive rod, tubing, and casing wear, and the number of resulting pulling jobs. Elimination of breathing and buckling also increases production by lengthening the effective stroke of the pump, thereby increasing volumetric efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increases pump efficiency
- Reduces operating cost by reducing maintenance and down time caused by casing, tubing or sucker rod wear.
- Vertical movement of the tubing during the pump cycle at the anchor is prevented by the slips. If the tubing happens to part, it is caught by the tubing anchor before it falls.
- Rotates Right to set, left to release and Straight pull shear release.
- Variable shear pin design permits emergency release at preselected loads with an upward pull when normal release is impossible.
- Available with Left Hand Set
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.