SETTING TOOL NIPPLE
The Packer Setting Tool Nipple for the Single String Hydraulic Packer is a connecting device for running the tool string into the well on the service string. The running tool is attached to the packer by a standard anchor latch with LEFT-HAND square thread, and released by a straight- pull shear release. In an emergency, after the shear ring has been sheared, rotational release can be accomplished by right- hand turn
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure Rating Equivalent to that of the Hydraulic set Single – String Hydraulic Packer.
- 300° F. working temperature.
- 50,000 lb. straight-pull release (Adjustable at rig site).
- Chevron seals for improved life.
- Rotationally locked to packer to enhance running in Horizontal Wells.