EXTENDED REACH RETRIEVABLE SINGLE / DOUBLE SEAL BORE PACKER
The packer is also used in high temperature environments for hydro fracturing and gravel-packing operations. It is suitable for use in all types of sand control and production applications and is compatible with production gravel-packing tools and procedures.
Its rugged design optimizes all critical performance parameters, including differential pressure and temperature rating, casing footprint, and internal sealing reliability.
The EXTENDED REACH RETRIEVABLE SEAL BORE PACKER is deployed on tubing or drill pipe and is hydraulically set / electrical wireline set by applying pressure to the setting tool. Retrieval is by means of an intervention tool.
The ERSP packer is particularly suitable for Extended Reach Drilling (ERD) Wells. It is run with Wellcare Model WC-HSHK Running Tool and the retrieving of this packer is done independently from the tubing by means of Retrieving Tool, manipulated on a work string.
MODEL: WC-ERSP (SINGLE SEAL BORE)
MODEL: WC-ERDSP (DOUBLE SEAL BORE)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Barrel-slip design distributes loadings, minimizing case stress.
- Torque-through feature eases installation of long assemblies in tortuous well path.
- Design has minimal sealing points, eliminating potential leak paths.
- Bi-directional case-carburized slips hold the packer securely against well pressures in all casing grades (including P110 and harder) from above and below.
- Threaded bottom subs are provided as a separate item for running gravel pack flow subs, seal bore extensions, or tubing tailpipe of varying types and sizes.
- High Pressure High Temperature Environments.
- Deep Water Projects.
- Open End Closed Holes.
- Horizontal Deviated and Straight wells
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.