HYDRAULIC SET SINGLE / DOUBLE SEAL BORE RETRIEVABLE PACKER
The WELLCARE WC-HSSRP-1 & WC-HDSRP-1 packer is a fully hydraulic set seal bore retrievable, high performance retainer production packer. Although originally designed for premium gravel pack applications, they may also be used as standard completion packers in high pressure and/or high temperature wells where premium retrievable retainer production packers are required.
The Packer is fully compatible with standard WELLCARE sealing accessories including retrievable and/or expandable plugs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One trip installation.
- No tubing manipulation required. The setting mechanism is actuated hydraulically with pump pressure alone at any depth. The tubing can be displaced and the packer set after the well is flanged up.
- Acner Array (wire mesh) packing element for repeated low and high differential reversals.
- Barrel Slip distributes loadings minimizing case stress. Bi-directional, case hardened slips are suitable for all grades of casing.
- Packers may be run in tandem with Upper Polished Bore Receptacle.
- A left hand thread is provided in the body head of the packer. This accepts standard packer accessories and also provides a means of positioning the retrieving tool.
- The releasing mechanism for the packer is not affected by differential pressure or tail pipe weight.
- Short overall length facilitating easy running/retrieving through doglegs and tight spots.
- The Packer is designed and tested in accordance with ISO 14310 V0 standards.
- Differential Pressure rating 10,000 psi.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.