WIRE LINE SET SINGLE / DOUBLE BORE DRILLABLE PACKER 15K
The Wire Line Set Drillable Packer is a high performance Permanent Production Packer available in single bore & upper bore. It is frequently used as a high-performance squeeze or as a permanent or temporary bridge plug. The standard version of the Wire Line Set Drillable Packer having bonded packing element and is rated at 15,000 psi differential pressure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Largest possible opening through a drillable packer.
- Proven reliability.
- Slim-lined Solid construction that makes possible a significant savings in rig time by providing a faster run-in without fear of impact damage or premature setting.
- Two opposed sets of full-circle, full-strength slips.
- A packing element that resists swab off but packs off securely by the effect of metal deformation when the packer is set.
- A smooth, continuous sealing bore.
- Unique Interlocked expandable metal back-up rings that contact the casing creating a positive packing element extrusion barrier.
- Permit extension or tail pipe to be attached below the packer when assembled with threaded bottom guide.
- Maximum seal integrity is assured by an expanding metal element with a bonded elastomeric cover.
- Bonded-15k Element design will not swab off.
Wellcare ‘Model: WC-W’ Wireline Adapter Kit, Issued to set the Retainer Production Packers. These Packers are fully described in other units filed under this same index for assembly and disassembly instruction sand setting procedure on the Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly. The Packers are suitable to withstand 15,000 Psi differential pressure.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.