WIRE LINE SET SINGLE & DOUBLE LARGE SEAL BORE DRILLABLE PACKER
The Model WC-WLSDP & WC-WLDDP Retainer Production Packers are offered to further improve the present line of drillable-type Production Packers. They combine the best features of both Model WSSDP and WSDDP Retainer Production Packers to provide the following operational advantages.
1. Largest possible opening through a Drillable Packer.
2. May be set on wire line using the simpler Model “W” Wire Line Adapter Kit or on tubing.
3. Accepts standard accessories such as Seal Nipples Expendable Plugs and Packer Milling Tools.
4. Permits extensions or tailpipe to be attached below the Packer when assembled with threaded guides.
5. Tailpipe load transmitted directly into the Body.
MODEL: WC-WLSDP (Single Large Bore)
MODEL: WC-WLDDP (Double Large Bore)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solid, slim-line construction and a packing element system that resists swab-off. This provides a faster run-in time without fear of impact damage or premature setting, yet packs-off securely and permanently when the Packer is set.
- Two opposed sets of full-circle; full strength slips assure that the Packer will stay where it is set.
- Unique interlocked, expandable metal back-up rings contact the casing and create a positive barrier to Packing Element extrusion.
- The largest possible opening through a drillable Packer.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.