WIRE LINE SET SINGLE & DOUBLE SEAL BORE DRILLABLE PACKER
The Wire Line Set Drillable Packer is a high-performance permanent production packer. It is frequently used as a high-performance squeeze or as a permanent or temporary bridge plug. The standard version of the Wire Line Set Drillable Permanent Production Packer has a 70 hard nitrile packing element and is rated at 10,000 psi differential pressure up to 300°F. For bottom-hole temperatures between 200°F and 400°F, a 90 hard packing element should be specified.
MODEL: WC-WSSDP (Single Bore)
MODEL: WC-WSDDP (Double Bore)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven reliability.
- Slim-lined Solid construction that makes possible a significant savings in rig time by providing a faster run-in without fear of impact damage or premature setting.
- Two opposed sets of full-circle, full-strength slips.
- A packing element that resists swab off but packs off securely when the packer is set.
- A smooth, continuous ID sealing bore.
- Unique Interlocked expandable metal back-up rings that contact the casing creating a positive packing element extrusion barrier.
An optional Stinger Sub for holding open the Flapper Valve on the Packers is available upon request.
* For Specification guide please refer Specification Sheet supply with each Product.